What You Need to Know About AI-Powered Talent Intelligence Platforms
- The adopters of AI today will build a moat that the others tomorrow will struggle to compete against
- Companies are trying to differentiate themselves, spending millions on branding, advertising, bells and whistles on career sites—all in the end often resulting in little differentiation and personalization.
- Companies say they can find people—but not the right people. They have a lot of resumes— but not matches. Not the people they want.
- There’s a huge need for diversity. For one thing, customers are more diverse. So to understand and serve them better, companies need to be more diverse. Employees.Contractors. Contingent workers. Boards. Suppliers. And so on.
- Companies often don’t know skills people have. They often don’t know how to deploy and redeploy people.