Get the best candidates to choose you.
This can be achieve with a better candidate experience.
The right candidate experience means treating your candidates better than they have ever been treated before.
- Encourage your candidates. Show them the jobs they can do and the valuable skills that they have, so they feel good about applying.
- Respect their time. Use advanced automation to reduce form-filling and job searching.
- Be fair and transparent. Use unbiased and anonymous screening methods that ensure only each person’s qualifications are considered.
- Communicate what they care about. Invest in frequent campaigns that provide targeted content for each individual.
A better candidate experience will unlock improved diversity hiring and retention outcomes
- With Eightfold’s talent acquisition technologies anchoring a DE&I strategy, a global telecommunications company was able to increase hiring of female candidates by 19%.
- A leading airline with Eightfold’s career site increased qualified applications four times, providing a foundation for greater diversity hiring.
- A high-tech company using Eightfold talent acquisition built a diverse talent pipeline, including candidates they otherwise would have missed.