The complexities of any talent system are many and are made even more complicated by uncertainty in today’s labor market. More than ever before, new approaches are needed. Talent and business leaders need better ways to manage and create workforce strategies that serve the organization’s goals and foster employees’ professional growth and well-being — all while being highly flexible to adapt to whatever comes next.
Now is the time to use deep-learning AI across all your talent programs, including acquisition, management — especially upskilling — and contingent workforce planning.
After reading this guide, you will have a better understanding of:
- How organizations use talent intelligence to retain top performers, upskill and reskill their workforces, efficiently recruit talent, and reach diversity goals
- What deep-learning AI is and how talent intelligence platforms benefit from data
- How talent intelligence integrates data about talent, skills, and roles from legacy HRIS systems, external labor market trends, candidate and contingent worker talent pools, and the existing workforce to inform a total view of talent
- The depth and breadth of a deep-learning AI talent intelligence platform, spanning the entire employee life cycle
- Why skills and potential are the best indicators of candidate and employee success, and how AI unlocks access to these indicators
- How every person in an organization benefits from talent intelligence, including talent teams, business leaders, and employeesKey questions to ask vendors about AI, its authenticity, ethics, and compliance