The past nine months have thrown up multiple challenges for talent acquisition leaders. While technology isn’t ever the whole answer, it has been interesting to see how employers have been using emerging recruiting technologies to help address the unique problems 2020 has created.
This week Matt Alder’s guest is Michael Watson, Senior Director of Talent Transformation Advisory at Eightfold.ai. Michael has previously been a TA Leader and some great insights to share in terms of driving practical value from AI technology.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current challenges for talent acquisition
- Using technology to separate the signal from the noise
- What value does AI bring to talent acquisition?
- Using technology to reduce bias
- Enhancing human interaction by automating repeatable tasks
- Mobility and retention
- Building meaningful engagement
- What’s next for recruiting technology