Talent Readiness: The Key to Conquering the Unknowns of 2021
In the uncertain post-COVID world, talent readiness will take on new importance. Organizations will need to be ready for any number of unknowns:
- What methods are available for recruiting and talent mobility?
- How can we use the people we have for projects and new opportunities?
- What will we do if there’s a workforce reduction?
- And what if we still can’t return to the office?
These and other talent needs will require a new level of flexibility and insight. Employers need to be ready for the myriad challenges ahead in ways that work best for them.
In this webinar, Steve Feyer, Director of Product Marketing for Eightfold, and Claude Werder of Brandon Hall Group will provide strategies to guide you through the talent management obstacle course. You will learn:
- How to retain top talent and diverse talent in a post-COVID environment
- How to understand the capabilities of each employee to best empower and direct them based on changing needs
- Why deep learning AI is the critical enabling technology for the talent management challenges to come
- Insights from several Brandon Hall Group research studies