HR is essential to supporting overall business objectives and helping drive strategy and success for the organization. In this executive brief, we discuss the top five priorities for HR leaders in 2023 — and why investing in HR is essential to any organization’s growth:
Key takeaways summary:
- HR and digital transformation: C-suite and HR leaders need to align on what digital transformation means for their organization — and the best ways to approach it.
- Skills-based learning: Digital and other in-demand skills are in need, but labor shortages can impede growth. Find out how upskilling and reskilling can help.
- Holistic well-being: HR leaders need the power to support the overall health of employees.
- Employee experience: High-value employees expect more. It’s time to meet their needs.
- Workforce planning: HR leaders need full visibility of their workforce’s skill sets to enable better deployment and planning.